Saturday, February 28, 2015

Crushing on My Gold Color Crush Planner

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! Last week I pulled out my Gold Color Crush and it is definitely love at first sight. It's going to be hard for me to put this baby back on the shelf. :)

Since the planner has pink on the inside, I decided to go with a pink and gold theme.


How fun is that??? I love it. The gold washi is from Michael's. And the pink is Queen and Company. The tag is from a Maggie Holmes die cut set. I added the gold stickers (glitter- Teresa Collins, puffy hearts- Studio Calico) as a nice touch of bling. AND, I started adding stamps to my planner. I recently purchased some new ones and am having fun incorporating them into my week, The tassel is from Haute Pink Fluff on Etsy. And I made the bow clips using bows I got from Freckled Fawn. I love how they turned out!

Next up is last week in my Sky Blue planner. I decided to pull out some cute Kawaii stickers to go along with the owl stickers I had in my stash. Again, I did lots of stamping! Also, I'm still LOVING my Frixion pens. Best purchase ever. Here is the link to the set I love.

Well, that's it for today. Can't believe that February is done and that we are into March. Though a big part of me is doing the happy dance. We're that much closer to the summer!  Only 85 more days until Memorial Day. I'm counting down with an app on my phone. LOL.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Really really cute planners !!!!!! But why do you have two of them? LOL I wouldn't have enough to write in one.