Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Crate Paper

Have you seen the awesome new Crate Paper lines? As always, I just love them. Crate never disappoints. I have a couple of layouts to share today. They are currently in the Crate booth at CHA. I wish I was able to be there with them, but work is extra busy right now, so I couldn't go. Hopefully, next time.

My first page uses the new Boys Rule line. This is probably my all time favorite boy line. There are great colors, designs and loads of die cuts with different themes. Since my main scrapping subject is a 10 year old boy, I'm sure I'll be using this line a LOT.


Crate's chipboard frames have been one of my favorite new embellishments from them and the ones for this line don't disappoint!

 And there's vellum! I love vellum and the cute stars on this one are just perfect.

Speaking of just perfect, how cute is Love Notes. There's vellum for this line, too. Aren't those hearts adorable?


 I just love these little clothespins, too.
Stop by the Crate Blog to see the entire new release!

Thanks for stopping by today. :)

2 comments:

Romy said...

Both lay-outs are so beautiful, creative and cute! You really know how to use Crate in a great way :)

Anonymous said...

Stunning as always miss talented :-) I LOVE the new Crate!!