Monday, April 8, 2013

Paper Sweeties Blog Hop



Hi! I'm so excited to be included in the Paper Sweeties blog hop today.  I have a fun card to share that I made using some of Debbie's adorable stamps.




I started off creating the base of the card using some Crate Paper DIY Shop papers and layered stickers. Then I stamped the banner from Pennant Party.  I added a few yellow gems for a touch of bling.

 The sentiment comes from Happy Fall Y'All. I thought it worked just as perfectly for a spring card as it would for a fall one. 

As far as shop news goes:  April release design team peeks begin on the 13th through 14th.  New stamps release will be on the 15th.  And the design team wrap up will be on the 16th.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a great day. :)

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for joining us for the designer's hop this week, Anabelle, and for creating this beautiful card! Have a wonderful spring week, my friend! Hugs - xoxoxo

Kerry said...

Beautiful card (as always)! Lovely layers and colors.

Donna Jones said...

Hi Anabelle,

Love your layered flowers and the touch of going on the banner :-)

Donna Jones

Donna Jones said...

Bling on the banner....auto correct is a nuisance :-)

Karen Letchworth said...

Your art is always such a blessing to me, Annabelle. I love Debbie's sweet stamps, and in fact, I own this set. You always inspire me and bless me by using your God-given talents to bless and encourage others. I hope that all is well with you, and thanks for sharing your lovely art!
Blessings to you,
Karen L
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see you contributing at Paper Sweeties, and love your card!!!