Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Couple of Challenges

It has been FOREVER since I've had the time to participate in some online challenges. But, I finally got the chance today. :) I loved the image for the current Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger.

I paired the colors with the sketch from Studio Calico's Sunday Sketch. And here is what I came up with.


I used lots of goodies from the Block Party card kit. I added the Amy Tan globe and the wood plane.
I also added a bit of washi. The stamp is from the Studio Calico Airmail set.
.

(Here's the Trigger.  I would love to have this sweet bed and bench in my room.)

I made this next card with the Block Party card kit, too. I love that Pebbles envelope! I added some Pink Paislee chipboard hearts. Can't get enough of those right now.

The stamp is from the kit, too. I love the little heart between the two people. I thought this card might be a good masculine one since it's not too girly!

Well, that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Cute cards!

Romy said...

They are both such lovely cards! I really like how you used those white hearts.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Anabelle! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

I miss you! :)

Netflix Overseas said...

Very fantastic post,I am really appreciate you for sharing this great post,It,s extermelly good and very helpful for me..