Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHA Time!

Happy Wednesday! It's a hot one here, already in the mid 80s and it's only 7:30! Oh well, aside from an orthodontist appointment this morning, I don't have a lot going on. Hoping to just hang in and scrap!

With CHA going on right now, I'm kind of bummed. I love going to the winter show with Cindy from Emma's Paperie and am feeling quite left out that I couldn't be there right now. Sigh. At least there are lots of fun new goodies to see! I thought  I'd post a few of my faves:

First up is Park Drive from Webster's. The colors are brilliant together. LOVE it!!


I am so in love with all three of Crate's new lines! (So thrilled to be back for another term with them!) Acorn Lane may just be my favorite line of all this summer! The colors and motifs are awesome.


I'm addicted to Elle's Studio tags and these new ones are adorable! Anything with aqua, red and pink has me hooked!
 I love everything Studio Calico is releasing, too, but these little instagram frames are the BEST!
 Pink Paislee's last few releases haven't wowed me, but let me tell you I am in LOVE with everything they put out this summer. Portfolio is amazing. Grey, aqua and yellow....sigh!!!
 And the coordinating stamps are on the top of my MUST HAVE list!!
 Finally, I just adore the colors in MME's Tangerine line. Check out that chevron washi tape!!!

So, I'll leave you with the small piece of me that DID make it to CHA. This layout is at the Webster's booth. It's a favorite picture of my sweet friend Amanda and me at Marco Island this past June. I used Webster's Girl Land on it.
 I added some misting on the kraft background and used some pins and princess petals.

The flowers and title were cut with my Silhouette. 

So, what is your favorite thing from CHA this summer?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

8 comments:

SorayaMaes (So.Creative) said...

Yummy yummy these new collections are just awesome! Por wallet of mine ... Your layout is gorgeous Anabelle!

Romy said...

Your layout is simply gorgeous! I wish I could have followed your layout to CHA too;) Maybe some day I'll be able to go there - I keep on dreaming. At least lots of gorgeous collections from CHA are coming our way. I especially love Bo Bunny, Prima and Webster's this CHA.

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful layout, love all the the new products you showed.

Deanna said...

I totally agree with your CHA picks, and love love love your layout! So gorgeous!

Unknown said...

gorgeous page

Paper Squirrel said...

I am a HUGE MME fan...LOVE that Tangerine collection. You're right, that washi tape is gorgeous!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

How sweet and girly is this layout. Love the design and how you embellished it! TFS!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Anabelle, your lo is gorgeous.I recently found the complete 'Girl Land ' in my mail box and am just admiring it so far....
Also thanks for sharing some of your faves. I can tell some of those will make it to my mailbox too, asap! LOL!