Monday, May 7, 2012

Happy Monday!

Why is it that the weekends have to go so quickly? I didn't get a whole lot accomplished, but at least it was a nice one. I can't believe it's already May! Summer will be here before we know it. Yay! I'm so excited that flip flops and sundresses will be the outfit of the day soon. :)

Just a quick post this morning to share a fun page I did recently. I used lots of goodies from the Teresa Collins Fabrication line.

 I started off making some tags. But, then I decided to add them to a layout and I really like how it turned out.  One of my favorite things about TC lines are the coordinating chipboard and stickers. They were perfect for my tags.
 I decided just to add the small photo of Ryan and me and let the sentiments on the tags speak for themselves. I did some journaling on the back of the page, though. I'm not having the easiest time with my baby growing up so quickly, so I reflected on that.
I added a couple of other things - a Maya Road flower, Jenni Bowlin chipboard heart and some Thickers. You can see the entire supply list HERE.

Just one more thing. Webster's is releasing their mid season release this week! Check out this ad:

See anything you like?? (hint, hint)
Join us at Inspire Me tonight to find out more. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

7 comments:

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Such a great design! Love those tags with embellies♥

Shellye McDaniel said...

simply beautiful layout! I love the kraft tags mixed with those dark, regal colors :)

Tammie said...

Very nice layout, love the white background

Romy said...

Ooh, your layout looks really pretty! I love the tags!

cnelson said...

Beautiful! ! Love the use of the tags!

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful layout! Love the tags.

shamraiz said...

Hi dear,
what a piece of artwork that outstanding ,simple and gorgeous layout,From now on I m your follower,
Regards,
Sam:>)

Business Gift Cards
Gift Card Printing
scratch card