Thursday, December 1, 2011

More Crate Goodies

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Crate Blog on Monday. I'm stil on cloud 9 about being a Guest Designer for them!

Today's card was made with CP Random. I love their pinwheels and decided to use it as the focal point of my card.




I layered the flower onto one of the journaling cards and added some twine to the side. I love the colors in these papers. Wish I had some clothes in the same patterns!

Next up is a layout using Peppermint Twist. I love these photos of Ryan on Santa's lap. He always gets so nervous! I love the little bits and baubles on the chipboard sheet. I decided to use a bunch of them on this page. :)





Finally, a page using Crate's Farmhouse papers. They were perfect for my photos of the local farmer's market. I LOVE farmer's markets. I went all the time this spring and summer, so I knew I wanted to make a page about it. I used quite a few stickers on here. I even added one to a pinwheel and made a letter out of it for my title!





Well, that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I absolutely LOVE these Anabelle! You're one seriously talented lady! :)

cnelson said...

So FUN and FAB!

noomiy said...

i love the card! amazing one!

Romy said...

Even more stunning Crate creations! I love each one of them to pieces!

Thessa said...

¡Preciosos trabajos!
Saludos desde Madrid.

Audrey Pettit said...

How beautiful!! Congratulations on your guest design gig with Crate, Anabelle! Love each and every sweet creation you made. :)