Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy Monday

We had a busy, but fun, weekend. Finally got the tree up only to discover that Pulu still loves climbing it and knocking down all of the branches. Grrrr..... We haven't put any lights or ornaments on it yet, and I don't know what we're going to do. It's already a mess. There are needles all over the place and all he wants to do is hide underneath it and attack whoever walks by! It's his personal playground.

Speaking of my sweet feline, here is a page about him. It's about one of his other favorite hangouts - the top of the refrigerator!





Webster's had a swap with Dusty Attic a couple of weeks ago, so I got the chance to use some of their amazing chipboard on here. Love it! I pulled out Spring Market and added some of that along with Botanical Christmas for this page. I decided to leave the kraft chipboard plain to give it some contrast between it and the bright coors of the paper.

This next project uses Botanical Christmas along with lots of Dazzle Me gems.





One of my favorite things to do with gems is to cut them apart. I did a lot of that on this project. A couple of pins finish off the project.

If you liked tags, be sure to head over to the Webster's Blog this month. We are posting lots of them. Also, there are a couple of freebies you won't want to miss as you work on your holiday projects. This past Friday, Courtney posted free digital frames that are available for downloading.



And the Friday before that, she posted some gorgeous digital tags that Julie Walton designed. They are freebies as well.



So, be sure to head over to grab them and to be inspired by all of the work the team has been doing this month.

That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by. :)

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, your kitty story just makes me smile, Anabelle! What an adorable little stinker he is! LOVE your Webster's projects. SO stunning and elegant, as always!

Jolaine Frias said...

Stunning LO! Your kitty is too cute and the tag is darling! TFS!!!

Jytte said...

OMG ... It's so lovely !!

Romy said...

What a cutie your kitty is! And you made him the most gorgeous layout! I love how you created a soft layout with this bright collection! You definitely inspired me to pull out a photo of my kitty to scrap too:) Your tag is a true beauty too! I just love that collection.

Allie said...

Great post! Your creations are so pretty. Always a pleasure to visit your space. I am having a vintage holiday brooch giveaway at my blog, please stop by...
www.skylarkmanor.com

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a cutie he is! Love that layout and your card is gorgeous. You know, I could just sit and stare at your work for hours. There are just so many amazing details. Gorgeous!

Wendy Kwok said...

gorgeous layout. I heart that tag. So lovely