Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Couple of Pubs

It's been a while since I've shared some of cards that have been published with Paper Crafts. I can't post them until they come out in print and I often forget to do that. But, I remembered today!!

The first card comes from Card Creations 9.




I made this soft and shabby card using lots of Webster's Pages goodies.




The papers are from the Lullabye Lane petite paper pad. I added some resin flowers in the border and on the punched flower.

My next card comes from the latest Stamp It issue.



I used some more papers from Webster's Lullabye Lane on here. The medallion stamps are Basic Grey and the sentiment is PTI. I don't usually consider myself a big stamper, but when I do break them out, I love it.



Thanks for letting me share them today! And thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. :)




3 comments:

Romy said...

Big congrats on your pubs:) Your cards are both super gorgeous! You do such amazing work and just keep blowing me away:)

cnelson said...

Absolutely FANTABULOUS!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous cards, Anabelle! I so love it when you work the Webster's goodies. Congrats on the pubs! :)