Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween

My sister in law, Patty, and I had our yearly trip to Linvilla Orchards today. This is one of my favorite traditions. We started the year Ryan was born and have gone every autumn since. We took our boys and had a great time. Taking pictures is one of our favorite things to do there, but picking out decorations, getting fresh apples and cider donuts and playing in the maze are also really fun.

I thought I'd share a few pictures. This is Ryan and me. We sit in this spot every year. I love having the photos of us from over the years.



And here is Patty and me. I'm so lucky to have such a great sister in law. She's truly the sister I never had. :)



And here is my favorite shot of the day. :)



I have a quick project to share with you today. I made this little brag book for the photos I'm going to take on Halloween. It was so easy to make. I used Jenni Bowlin bingo cards as the pages. The covers are chipboard from a Melissa Frances banner kit. I added die cuts from My Mind's Eye, some Bo Bunny Gems and Basic Grey paper. The stickers are Little Yellow Bicycle.





Thanks for stopping by! Happy Halloween!!!

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

What a gorgeous Halloween memory book!

Romy said...

That sounds like it is such a fun tradition! And it also resulted in some really beautiful pictures of you, your sister-in-law and Ryan. I'm sure you'll make some wonderful layouts with them:) Your Halloween memory book turned out gorgeous as well! Have a happy Halloween!

Debbie said...

So sweet, Anabelle ... the project and all the great pumpkin patch pics :)

Patty O'Malley said...

Wasn't it a wonderful day?!! We always have a fun time. Love the brag book--can't wait to see the photos in it.

cnelson said...

What a fun Halloween memory book! LOVE it!

Danielle Flanders said...

OH these pictures are gorgeous, Anabelle! How funny, I took the girls to the corn maze and pumpkin patch this year with my sister-in-law too, and we had the best time! She is like the sister I never had as well! :)
Dani