Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Zva

CHA is coming up next week. I'm so excited. I love seeing all of the new products and deciding what I want to play with next. My list is growing each day!

Zva Creative is releasing some fun new things this show. Here are some of the projects I did. (You may recognize a couple of them...)

This first one uses the new pearl flourishes in light blue and a new pale green crystal flourish. Some of the new release flourishes are longer and work great on 12 by 12 layouts. ;) I added some Zva flowers on here, too!




This next layout uses some of the pink pearl flourishes and the new pearl bracket. So fun!!!





Here are a couple of more cards using the pearl flourishes and pearl ovals.




So, that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by. ;)

15 comments:

cnelson said...

perfectly gorgeous creations!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!! Love the bling on the cards!! Add's a nice touch!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I MUST have some of those pearl flourishes!!

(-: Heidi

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Wow! So pretty!!!!

Patty O'Malley said...

What breathtaking projects!

Natalie said...

Annabelle, those are so you!! Very pretty as usual and such a gorgeous layout. Love your work!

Rebecca Keppel said...

All those pearls are insanely gorgeous! And the way you layered with flowers and other beautiful touches is stunning!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Wow! These are exquisite! xxD

Leslie Ashe said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
See that's my fave word when I come get inspiration from you and your gorgeous blog girl! I LOVE this new stuff...yummmmm!!!

Kota Venter said...

Wow, I simply love your style. Beautifull details, and insprational.

Kimberly said...

Works of art indeed.

roree said...

Love everything you have been creating, Anabelle! Such gorgeous, gorgeous stuff!

Molly said...

Ok, girl, I JUST heard about the Zva company and I must know where I can get their things! You make it look so amazing!

Ibolya said...

WOW this is so beautiful, i love the pink color, and i love the way you did the glitterstones.....

Corinne said...

plendides!!!!
bises de la France