Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Queen and Company Goodness.

I'm so excited to finally be able to post my Queen and Company projects! Wendy is coming out with more great felt this release and tons of new fun brads and jewels.

Check out everything here:
Queen and Company CHA Release

Here are a couple of my projects. The first one uses the new soccer and scrolls felt fusion. I also used some of the neutral gems. LOVE these. They are bigger now and come in some great colors and shapes!




(Ryan is still carrying around his trophy. He's so proud of it since it's the first one he's ever received!)

This layout uses Felt Frenzy shapes from the beach line. The fish are new felt fusion. I loved adding their eyes with the mini brads. There are all kinds of mini shapes being released. I think they will be lots of fun to use on cards, too!




Check back soon for more projects! Thanks for stopping by. ;)

5 comments:

chksngr said...

I just purchased my FIRST felt fusion...cannot wait to play with it...I got scrolls, hearts and stars...GORGEOUS layouts!

Unknown said...

Oh how fun is this new felt?!? Your layouts are gorgeous, as always Anabelle... so very inpsiring, I love seeing your work!

Betsy V said...

Oh I love these Anabelle!! Especially the Fun in the Sun one. I love the colors and design. All the Queen & Co stuff looks awesome!

Leslie Ashe said...

Your layouts are GORGEOUS Anabelle!! Love 'em! Queen's LUCKY to have you! :) I just love your style!

Jenn said...

Oh, these are so adorable, Anabelle!